I am interviewing my friend Danielle Miller, the founder of the School of Branding, about why brand is essential in today’s market place for coaches, authors, speakers, and experts building a business online.
Are you tired of giving away “the farm”? Do you keep creating FREE content but not getting clients? When it comes to creating content, it’s easy to get lost in what to share when, and what kind of content to create. How much do you share to avoid giving away “the farm”? What do you talk about in your articles, videos, and webinars, and what do you leave for the actual product or program? I’ll demystify and simplify this for you in this special mini-training I recently held inside my Facebook group called Simplicity Entrepreneurs – you can join it here FREE
I started my business back in 2001 with a release of my first e-book on web site design. Since then I have…
* Created almost 100 products and programs
* Designed and produced 20+ live events
* Held about 25 product launches
* Collaborated with 300+ joint venture partners
* Published an Amazon best-seller
* Went through 150+ training and coaching programs to learn how to sell, market, brand, and grow a business.
Ironically, as I am venturing out into a new business this year, I find that all my knowledge is actually in the way of moving forward. There is too much to try and too much to do. Plus all the new technologies and strategies that showed up since I first started, like social media and mobile marketing! Continue reading →
When my kids were little, I made sure that I had no big plans for the summer. No launches, no programs, no business travel.
As they grew older and wanted more space (sniff, sniff) I began filling my summer with projects. The last three summers were so busy, I had no time to enjoy the beautiful weather… or life!
So, now that I am starting over and my kids are 17 and 22 (gasp!) I decided to reclaim my summer. Business doesn’t have to stop, but I love the opportunity to slow down, dream up new ideas, and remind myself that there’s life beyond business 🙂
Here are my plans for this summer (share yours below!)…
* Develop new software. A new idea came to me a month ago and I was shocked to learn that this doesn’t exist yet! I absolutely love the creative process of sharing my vision with the programmer and seeing it become tangible!
* Complete my 2nd music piece and have it arranged for multiple instruments. I will ALWAYS make time for music and dance now! Continue reading →