Entrepreneurs, coaches, authors, and speakers are very creative.
We create ALL the time.
Especially when we’re in growth mode and looking for ways to increase our revenue.
The challenge is, EVERYTHING WE CREATE WE MUST MAINTAIN.
In a big company, with departments and teams, some people create and other people maintain. But in a coach, author, speaker space the lines are blurry. Everything you create takes space in your brain OR on your calendar:
- If you create a team, you need to manage & maintain it.
- If you create a membership site, you need to run & maintain it.
- If you create a coaching program, you have to deliver it monthly & maintain it.
- If you build a community, you need to nurture, grow & maintain it.
- If you sell a mastermind program, you need to run & maintain it all year long.
SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO MAINTAIN? Continue reading